This in-person event will take place at the The National Gallery, Trafalgar Square, London WC2N 5DN.
Rhetoric about the post pandemic era of the adaptive organisation is becoming more common. Many business strategists agree Covid 19 was a catalyst for business change demonstrating how businesses can get things done more quickly.
This has also emphasised how traditional hierarchy, matrix management and silo business function planning approaches are challenged by more connectivity, more automation, lower barriers to entry and fundamental societal shifts in employee engagement.
Join us to discuss an approach to technology and digital strategy to enable the adaptive organisation.
The session will be focused around the following objectives:
- Evaluation on the perception of IT in your organisation - service provider or digital disrupter
- Describe the adaptive organisation
- Identify technology related capabilities enabling the adaptive organisation
- Identify and discuss some of the barriers to becoming an adaptive organisation
- Describe business architecture and capability-based planning
- Review business motivation and capability planning tools
- Case study led discussions on:
- Business motivation
- Business capability model
- Total cost of ownership and investment decisions
- Stakeholder buy in
This interactive workshop with presentations from our speakers led by discussions, and segments for group exercises and practice. There will also be refreshments and a guided tour of the national gallery as part of this event.
All attendees will also be issued with a best practice guide to support learning following the session.
See the full event programme here
See the digital resource library here