This leadership evening is by invitation only
Join our Personal Branding leadership forum to bring clarity to what your personal brand is and how you can use it.
Whether you're looking to grow the platform of yourself or your organisation, developing a clear personal brand is a hugely effective way of making that growth a success.
This interactive and thought-provoking workshop will help you to communicate your personal brand more effectively, making your voice heard in a crowded marketplace.
Alongside the session, you'll get an opportunity to network with other senior leaders over a glass of wine and canapes.
The venue is the Royal Institution, 21 Albemarle Street, Mayfair, London W1S 4BS. You can view more about this prestigious space here
From this session, you'll gain:
- Clarity to your vision, purpose and mission
- How your personality and values feed into your personal brand
- A personal brand statement to start the process of articulating your personal brand
Canapes and drinks
How to make and use your personal brand. This will include:
- Introduction to personal branding
- Case study
- Individual explorative discovery session
- Group discussion and feedback
- Individual playback presentations
- Client testimonial