The event will be taking place at Google UK HQ, Six Pancras Square, Kings Cross, London, N1C 4AG.
Come and join us at Google's UK HQ
for the day as they open their doors, exclusively, to CITF. Learn about how Google is investing in enterprise for the long term, gaining an understanding of the sheer scale of technology involved in disrupting the end user computer space and the world of cloud providers.
Take this unique opportunity to really see what is happening at Google and to pose any questions you may have directly to those that have the answers, then and there.
Wondering what that famous Google culture actually looks and feels like? This event will also give you the chance to experience Google culture first-hand with a UK Head Office tour to demonstrate it in action.
Who should attend?
- Experience, first hand, a look into the workings of Google culture and how it fosters collaboration, productivity, and commitment
- Learn about how Chrome OS could vastly improve the security posture of your EUC landscape
- Understand the reduction in Total Cost of Ownership of Enterprise products of up to 70% vs a traditional managed environment
- Heads of Business areas tasked with driving material insights from data
- Anyone interested in increasing the security posture of their end-user device estate.
- Anyone challenged with improving end-user computing services and experience while reducing the cost of doing so.
- Business leads tasked with future proofing the EUC landscape
- Those interested in driving the economies of scale that Google Cloud can offer
- Chrome OS/Browser directional strategy
- Security and functionality
- Challenger insights on the market landscape
- How Googlers think
- How Google hire
- How Google work together
- Tour to demonstrate culture in practice
Arrival and light breakfast
Welcome address: Leverage "One Google"
Working smarter begins with the Chrome browser
Introduction to the world of Chrome
Change management in the world of Chrome Enterprise
11:20 Customer story
Google Cloud: Why it's more than a challenger
Google office tour
Chrome demos &
Please note: While CITF events are free to attend under member corporate subscriptions, if notice of cancellation is provided late - received after 13:00 GMT on the day preceding the event (cancellation via the website will be disabled at this time) - or if no cancellation notice is received, a fee of £100 + VAT may be applied.