Making change happen
Training course fees (includes all three modules):
- Member early-bird: £1,500 (+ VAT)
- Member standard: £1,650 (+ VAT)
- Non-Member early-bird: £1,800 (+ VAT)
- Non-Member standard: £2,000 (+VAT)
Early-bird discounts are available until 31 August 2018.
This module aims to enable leaders to become “Strategic Leaders” so that they can drive successful transformational change in the business through optimising operational IT performance.
By the end of the course delegates will be able to:
- Identify the need for change, engage the team and plan for rapid progress
- Assess the needs of the organisation
- Create innovative strategies to successfully deliver the team vision
- Make effective timely decisions
- Develop a plan to deliver significant change
- State the key “people” elements to be considered when planning and embedding change
Delegates should make notes about:
- A change they would like to make – (and/or)
- A change they are currently having difficulty embedding
Outline of the Day
Assessing the Environment
- Reminder of the Alignment Model
- The Overall Organisational Awareness model
- Leading in a VUCA environment including;
- Completing an analysis of the current situation using; SWOT Analysis, PESTLE, PRIMO-F
- Introduction to Creative Thinking tools and techniques to allow delegates to generate;
- Innovative ideas to take advantage of opportunities
- Creative solutions to issues and problems currently faced
Visioning and Planning the Future
- Decision-making tools and techniques to select the right strategy
Managing and Implementing Change
- Dilts Logical Levels model and/or TimeLine Planning
- Action Planning using your selected model
Change in the Wider Organisation
- Why change fails – the change equation
- John Kotter’s eight steps to transforming organisations
The People Side of Change
- Managing Stakeholders
- How networking accelerates change
- Organisational Savvy
- Influencing IT decisions
Getting People on Board with the Change
- Effectively managing people on the Transition curve
- Using SDI to embed change
Crisis Management in Change Projects
Action Learning Sets
- Effective influencing in complex situations – understanding; problems and needs, features, advantages and benefits, decision guidelines
- The Change Cycle (Rackham) and adapting your behaviour to where the people you want to influence are on it
- Cialdini six principals of influence
Final Review and Close
- Introducing the concept of Action Learning Sets on real issues
Event Booking Terms and Conditions for the ‘Excellence in technology leadership’ training course (the ‘Event’)
TERMS OF PAYMENT
- Photographs might be taken throughout the Event by CITF and/or its agents. All guests consent to all and any use in any current or future media by CITF and/or its group companies of any photographs, images and/or films in which they feature.
- A guest may be replaced up to 7 days prior to the Event. However, in either instance and for security reasons, please inform CITF beforehand of the name and other details of any replacement. Only one transfer per delegate may be made.
- If a cancellation is requested, a refund (subject to a 20% administration charge plus VAT) will be made only if CITF can provide a replacement from the reserve list, if the Event is oversubscribed. If the Event is not oversubscribed and/or if no replacement is found by the CITF from the reserve list, no refund will be made – all cancellations must be made no later than 12 October 2018.
- If we cancel a Training Course, - we reserve the right to cancel a Training Course at any time, without incurring any additional liability to any delegate. In such circumstances, we will offer alternative dates, a full refund or a credit note.
- Places are subject to availability.
- CITF reserves the right to cancel bookings deemed not to comply fully with these terms and conditions whereupon a refund will be made.
- CITF cannot accept responsibility for the non-availability of any services or facilities at or associated with the Event.
- CITF cannot be held responsible for the loss of, or damage to, members’ or their guests’ property whilst attending the Event.
- Your booking onto the Event has been taken as your acceptance of these Event Booking Terms & Conditions.
- CITF accepts no liability if an Event is cancelled or postponed for reasons beyond our reasonable control resulting from an act of God, governmental regulation, fire, war, terrorist activity or civil commotion.
- If we must cancel the Event, our liability in the Event of cancellation is limited to a full refund of the Event fee only. We will not refund any travel or hotel costs associated with the cancellation of an Event.
- You are accepting these terms and conditions on behalf of all the attendees you are booking on the Event and are confirming you have been given the authorisation to do so.
- CITF accepts no liability if a delegate is unable to attend an event due to adverse weather conditions or any travel disruption.
- We will treat your personal information in accordance with data protection legislation. We will use your information for administration, communication and research. To do this we may share your information with our business partners. A list of all delegates will be published and circulated at the event.
- Payment can be made using an authorised credit card or by invoice. Receipts for payment are provided in electronic format.
- We take all necessary steps to ensure that any information provided by you for the purposes of payment will be kept secure.
- Invoices must be paid by 12 October 2018.