Please sign in to register for this event.
What is IT Business Partnering? How does it support technology leader, functions and teams? Due to the ever increasing pace of technology, the role of IT Business Partnering as a function is rapidly evolving, those within this role add value by assessing business needs and adapting technologies to maximise the effectiveness of their companies and their individual departments.
This session aim to clarify the roles and responsibility of the IT Business Partner and offer practical skills, tools and advice on developing successful partnerships.
During this session our expert will discuss:
- What IT Business Partnering and what a good partnership looks like
- The vital skills required to be an successful IT Business Partner
- Developing the confidence to forge relationships and build trust
- How to deal with requests and ensure good service
- Who the top stakeholders are for any IT Business Partner
Business Analyst, Project Managers looking at transferring into the role
New IT Business Partners
Any CITF member who is interested in understanding the role of an IT Business Partner
The Changing Face of IT