To sign up for this session please log in to your membership account.
IT Architecture has become a key topic of interest within the CITF membership community and is a focus throughout our 2021 programme.
This will be delivered through webinars and our Architecture Special Interest group, we will specifically dive into the following areas.
To be established – 20th April – Launch Meeting;
- Skills & Capabilities Focus (Key Learning Objectives for Architecture SIG)
- Measurement & Metrics (Key Learning Outcomes for Architecture SIG)
- Continuous Learning Support for Wider CITF Community
Our newly launched Architecture Special Interest Group, is currently made up of 9 Architects with a vast range of experiences, representing 9 different organisations.
By being in an environment that allows them to openly share ideas and experiences, including what has and hasn’t worked for them and their organisations, the group are working towards the following common goals
1. To build common best practice frameworks for each of the specifically identified areas of concern
2. To build a regular professional support network of architecture specialists
Special Guest Feature: Ezra Richardson - Reed Consulting