To sign up for this event please sign in and fill in the form below! You have the option to register for the full series of events or just individual sessions.
16th April 2021 Meetup Agenda as follows:
1. Action Review and Update. Review high levels activities currently (agreed with group as focus points during 19th February 2021 Meetup).
2. Special Guest Feature: Evolving IT Supplier Management – 35 mins including Q&A Paul Harffey Head of Digital/IT Sourcing and Supplier Management at Syngenta will be sharing his career experiences knowledge, insights, and practical tips on how to Syngenta SRM Team has adapted skills, knowledge and focus in response to changes in organisation, strategy and technology. Paul will be accompanied by his colleague Anna Elliott, Agile Delivery Lead who will be sharing insights, and practical tips on how to Syngenta have embraced Agile ways of working in response to changes in organisation culture to drive strategy and technology.
3. Knowledge Sharing Session. Open the floor for you all to share any alterations made to your stakeholder management approaches, tools and techniques for the virtual working environment, so that we may all learn what methods have proven to be successful.
About the Supplier Management Special Interest Group
Technology leaders and professionals are expected to deliver optimal business outcomes while meeting the multiple needs of their stakeholders which can prove even more challenging within a remote environment, which can lead to additional risks of issues to deliver outcomes for the needs of the customer and stakeholders if relationships are not managed effectively.
This supplier management special interest group monthly meetup has been designed for member organisations to hear how peers have altered their stakeholder management approaches, tools and techniques for the virtual environment, and learn what methods have proven a real success.
The session aims to:
1. Examine SRM members stakeholder challenges and successes through knowledge sharing on approaches, tools, and techniques used.
2. Share best practices to engage and manage stakeholders in virtual environments, such as persuasion techniques to build stakeholder support.
3. Establish best ways to deal with difficulties such as stakeholder rivalry and politics associated with managing multi-suppliers.
SRM Best Practice Guide