To sign up for this session on Zoom please sign into your membership account and click here
Migration to the cloud has accelerated since the Covid19 outbreak and 2020 saw a global shift towards a nearly 100% remote workforce. This has led to a spike in demand for online services, digital access and highly available applications accessible from any location. Digital adoption was accelerated, with projects being reduced from 2-3 years and being completed in a matter of months. A 2020 study found that a staggering 87% of companies plan to expedite their cloud migration in the post pandemic world and 68% of companies are using two or more cloud providers as part of their migration effort.
Whilst digital acceleration comes with many benefits, it also leaves companies vulnerable to gaps in their security and cyber attacks are on the rise. There is an increasing concern amongst companies and moving into a new decade along with a new way of working, cloud security must not go unnoticed.
Join Check Point Software, leaders in Cyber Security Solutions on this coffee morning meet up where they will be sharing what are the biggest cloud security threats, new cyber trends and what new products and innovations they have to support you.
By attending this event you will learn:
- What are the biggest cloud security challenges at the moment
- Why some of the more traditional security tools just aren’t cutting it
- How to tackle major security threats
- What is SASE (Secure Access Service Edge) and how can you secure your network
- What new products and innovations have Check Point got on their roadmap for 2021 to support you in Cloud Security