This leadership evening is by invitation only.
We are hugely pleased to have Caroline Sands, Partner and Head of the CIO & IT Transformation Practice at Odgers Berndtson, presenting this leadership session. You can read more about her and Odgers Berndtson below.
This leadership evening will cover all of the following:
- What the current CIO market looks like. Know what is being asked for in potential CIOs across sectors, so you can tailor yourself accordingly
- What success looks like in the role of the CIO, so you know how to become world-class in the position
- Real-life examples of other CIO transition stories - how others in your position got there
- Profile management
- CV writing and interview skills, specifically for when applying to CIO roles
- How to use mentors and networking effectively
This evening will be highly interactive, with plenty of opportunity for conversation, interaction, and questions.
If you would like to attend, please email email@example.com to indicate your interest.
About Odgers Berndtson
For over 50 years, Odgers Berndtson has helped some of the world’s biggest and best organisations find the senior talent to drive their agenda
Odgers Berndtson delivers executive search, assessment and development to businesses and organisations varying in size, structure and maturity. They do this across over 50 sectors, whether commercial, public or not-for-profit and draw on the experience of more than 250 Partners and their teams in 29 countries.
Evening Agenda TBC