Planview is named a Leader in the May 2018 Gartner “Magic Quadrant for Project Portfolio Management, Worldwide”
Who should attend?
- Understand the benefits of work and resource management tools to connect strategy and delivery across the enterprise
- Learn how to effectively implement those tools to support business strategy
- Discuss how to help your organisation succeed in product delivery
- Share your challenges and learn from your peers in roundtable discussions
- Hear how Planview customers have successfully addressed these challenges
- Those involved in strategic planning, change management and transformation in their organisations
- Project and Programme Managers, PMOs, and Business Analysts
- Members interested in tools around resource management that bring together strategy and delivery
Organisations need to put more of their money and resources towards digital efforts and to do that, the speed and value equation within IT need to change - resource capacity planning is crucial in this process. As products and technology have converged together, disparate teams are required to overcome their silos in order to meet their project requirements. Find out how to remove barriers to effective communication, how to effectively manage stakeholders and ensure agile delivery.
Join your peers and experts for this masterclass to learn, share and discuss ideas on how to improve your organisation's resource management capabilities. There will be opportunities to hear from peers and customers of Planview, and of course Planview's experts themselves.
Not a member but interested in attending? Email firstname.lastname@example.org
to find out more.
Steve Marjot, Head of Change Centre of Excellence, Royal Bank of Scotland
Transforming RBS and Adopting Scaled Agile Across the Enterprise
The Bank is moving investment programmes to a funding, governance and delivery model that typifies a lean, agile enterprise. This requires changes to their Investment Planning processes, Governance, P3M framework for change, tooling and roles as well as a mindset shift.
Learn how RBS has embraced:
• Domain level business cases with funding methodology agreed up front
• Programmes as key strategic vehicles for achieving outcomes and benefits in the context of the Domain business case
• Adoption of scaled Agile (SAFe & LeSS) as suitable alternative ways of working to traditional methods
• Adoption of Agile roles with clear guidance and support for training, role migration and building careers
Welcome and introduction
How Work and Resource Management bring everything into view
Scaling Lean-Agile delivery the safe way - harnessing the power of Agile
Transforming Royal Bank of Scotland and adopting scaled Agile across the enterprise
Make it Real - Delivering strategy and innovation, through continuous and agile portfolio management, and executing “No Matter How you Work”
Planview provides one of the industry’s most comprehensive solutions designed for strategic planning, portfolio and resource management, product innovation, capability and technology management, Lean and Agile delivery, and collaborative work management. Their solutions span every class of work, resource and organisation to address the varying needs of diverse and distributed teams, departments, and enterprises. Headquartered in Austin, Texas, Planview’s more than 700 employees serve 5,000 customers worldwide through a culture of innovative technology leadership, deep market expertise, and highly engaged communities. For more information, visit www.planview.com.
Why Planview? Watch here.