Who should attend?
- Learn about the advanced features of Office 365 including mobile working
- See how the Azure cloud can be leveraged for both traditional IT infrastructure delivery as well as more advanced applications such as AI
- Gain an overview of security best practice to ensure your organisation can deliver these flexible technologies in a highly secure manner
- Examine the Microsoft cloud development roadmap and see what's coming
- Senior IT management and decision makers looking to focus on the cloud in terms of its business outcomes - rather than those after a technical deep-dive
The “cloud” has become to be thought of as the future for all IT service provision, yet the term is so broad with so many new and evolving “cloud” services, it can be a challenge to understand how best to take advantage of this technology. Many large organisations are looking to Microsoft cloud services for services such as Office 365, Microsoft 365 and Azure, but the breadth and depth of these services alone can be overwhelming.
At this event Centrality, a Microsoft Gold Partner will provide information, interspersed with live demonstrations, of various services offered to large organisations by the Microsoft cloud. They will break through the hype and deliver tangible meaning with real-world examples of how they have helped clients generate competitive advantage through these technologies.
Part of the day will also be dedicated to walking through any questions or use cases, specific to your business, as live examples. This is a great opportunity to walk away with a tangible approach to solving any relevant issue that you bring.
This event will be taking place at Microsoft's London headquarters.
Not a member but interested in attending? Email email@example.com to find out more.
Welcome and introduction
Office 365 and Microsoft 365 overview
Lunch and hands-on demonstrations
13:30 Security and compliance overview
Client case studies
15:00 Live workshop: delegate questions and challenges
As Microsoft Gold-Certified partners with competencies in Windows & Devices, Centrality is in the position of being able to consult on a direct basis with Microsoft's own insider professionals as to the most beneficial methods of deploying their products to concur with the specific requirements and situations of our clients. This is a powerful coming together of expertise and results in solutions built from the inside out that incorporate some of the worlds most powerful technology products.
UK based, Centrality are nationwide providers of IT infrastructure and high capacity support solutions, offering a full spectrum of services and in-depth experience across the private, public and regulated sectors.
25 September 2018
Exploring the Microsoft cloud
Presentation: Mike Davies